MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STEVAL-BFA001V1B FFT results

Hello Sir/Madam, We are validating STEVAL-BFA001V1B on motor for condition monitoring. Motor is rotating with 1500 RPM speed , when I observe the FFT results , rotating frequency 1X is coming around 26Hz when my settings are ODR- 6660Hz (also with 3...

BSR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-MK1175V1/LIS2DE12 accel setup help

Hi, I'm using the LIS2DE12 as a motion detector for my nRF BLE product. I purchased the eval module (STEVAL-MKI175V1) and I'm trying to set it up over SPI from the nRF52 eval board. I followed the datasheet for the eval board and connected the basic ...

JChen.9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can we "deGauss" the LIS2MDL using register commands to reset the AMR when exposed to high field to remove large hard iron offsets? The MMC5983MA allows this, does the LIS2MDL?

We have noticed that several LIS2MDL have come back to us with very large magnetic field offsets. While these can be corrected by the usual offset calibration, the large offsets are due to exposure to a large magnetic field source somewhere in the en...

KWine by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-STWINKT1 Data Stream

I recently acquired a STEAL-STWINKT1. I'm looking to be able to stream all the raw data from all the sensors (Including the ultrasonic FFT) at the maximum sample rate for a fixed amount of time, specified by me, into a csv file. I have tried many of ...

GSumm.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionFX library floating point ABI

I'd like to use MotionFX library on STM32H7 together with FreeRTOS and STemWin Middlewares. I noticed that MotionFX has been compiled with -mfloat-abi=softfp, but others are prepared for -mfloat-abi=hard.Could you please prepare "hard" ABI version o...

sirius506 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos