MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ERROR VL53L0X

Hello,I'm using the VL53L0X's API when I open the example project of rangewithsatellite and I compile the main programme, these error message is displaying to the console someone can tell me what should I do? Thank you this pictures show the error co...

MSAMB.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Self test on the LIS2DE12TR

Hello,I am working on a project where I have to interface the LIS2DE12TR Accelerometer via I2C interface with TI cc2652 chip. As a start I wanted to verify the hardware functionality. In the datasheet it is mentioned of a Self-Test Mode of operation....

SShan.11 by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ISM330DLC: Interrupt on Linux

Hello,I'm try using ISM330DLC connect to Linux OS on board IMX8MP via I2CLinux supported driver for this device (iio/imu/st_lsm6dsx); I added to dts file as below:&i2c5 { clock-frequency = <100000>; pinctrl-names = "default"; pinctrl-0 = <&pinctrl...

Tdo.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am using the example project MEMSMIC1 in order to stream audio to host PC. But it is not working beside the following configuration: 2 channels, 16000 sample rate.

When I am changing the number of channels to 1 channel.it is recognized by the windows driver, but the"advanced" TAB is disappear (unlike 2 channels configuration). Did someone faced with this kind problem? Do I missedsomething? of course, audacity d...

AA.10 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensortile box firmware

Which firmware version​ should be on sensortile box? Any other recommendations is much appreciated.​I am having issues with 2 of 2 sensortile boxes I received yesterday​. All interactions have been with Android st ble app. No response from one and...

MDupu.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronization of multiple ISM330DHCX

Hello,I need to use dual MEMS (ISM330DHCX) and MCU in my application for redundancy. Each MEMS is connected to a different MCU with independent supply. The data collected from sensors will be crossed checked if within a predefined tolerance. I think ...

JVinc.1 by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to blink a LED with PNUCLEO

Please I really need help, I am using the P-Nucleo VL6180X, the purpose of my job is to command the opening of a door normally but before that I would already like to succeed in ordering the lighting of an LED.I use the stmicro API which I am trying ...

MSAMB.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos