MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Double Tapping for SD Card Logging in Sensortile

Hi,The code that I used for my SensorTile is : https://bit.ly/2XU08G8 (Just please click on the GET Software - I use the code in the folder of Data Log).The code is for USB log and SD card log. For the SD card, it needs to double tap the SensorTile t...

RMojt.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Choosing the right accelerometer

Hi,I'm working on a smartwatch and looking for a suitable accelerometer. I basically only need to do the following:Generate an interrupt when the watch is in viewing position (e.g. horizontal and tilted towards the user)Generate an interrupt for a si...

Samot No by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Condition monitoring using LSM6DSO software setup suggestions.

I'm using the LSM6DSO sensor in a condition monitoring situation. I've compared it against an industrialised analogue sensor in a repeatable testing situation. The LSM6DSO registered a pk reading 0.69 in the X axis and the industrial sensor had a rea...

MBond by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

M41T62 does not increment time

I tried using an M41T62 with Arduino and them STM32L476RG via Arduino IDE and Mbed. For both cases, I noticed that the chip fails to update time after setting the time.I noticed that when i touch the oscillator inputs, the time starts updating. I kno...

SSaha.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is maximum vibration the MP34DT05 MEMS can handle?

Hi,What is maximum vibration the MP34DT05 MEMS can handle without fail (Permanent damage). We observed part damage (No Noise readings) after applying 21G vibration.Expecting feedback ASAP.Regards,Sowmiyan AMob : +919894559037

SA.8 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL6180X

I would like to know when we speak in the API of the user application, this is the program that I will realize and flash on the Pnucleo card so that it works as I want? We agree?I want to make a final product with the VL6180X sensor which will carry ...

MSAMB.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

vl53l1 api

I am trying to connect a vl53l1 sensor to stm32f030f4.I can't figure out how to set up I2cThe user manual says that this is done in a VL53L1_platform.h file, but there are no instructions on how to do it.

NSali.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluenrg - Source code for an application AN5508

I found this new application note online.https://my.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group1/43/8d/b8/4e/44/91/4b/64/DM00712091/files/DM00712091.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00712091.pdfIt is very interesting, and I...

Eyan.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos