MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM6DSM Sourcing Difficulties

Hi, so basically I am looking to source the IMU LSM6DSM. I see that it is out of stock almost everywhere. Is this device being discontinued? Why is it so hard to purchase?If you have a more in-stock variant, with the same pinout, please let me know. ...

CMarc.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low throughput reading multiple VL53L1X

I'm programming a sensor array composed of 12 VL53L1X ToF sensors, connected to an STM32F427 chip through a single I²C bus. Measurement and inter-measurement times are set to 30 and 40 milliseconds respectively across all sensors. Sensors are queried...

HPerr.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DE substitute

Hi, what is the natural replacement for the obsolete LIS3DE?Is there a model pin to pin compatible and software compatible?Thanks.

pb.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! L3GD20H fake IC issue

It is flight controller board for drone.In the schematic is written it is L3GD20H. Is it correct?I think it is fake chip.Also output data was not good in changing temperature environment.

0693W000008wLq1QAE.png
yundy by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello all, 1)How to calculate the dB SPL for a MEMS mic captured PCM values in a log file .?? What are the in particular parameters of the mic ics43432 ? 2)How do we add the acoustic_dB library to a STM32f4xx ?

My second question continues to be the how can this PCM value be converted to .wav format?i still need a deeper understanding into this domain , anybody over here can post suggestions ,links technical articles and can share their experiences for my l...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 not responding to 4-wire SPI.

Hello,I have been trying for some time to get this to work. It is my understanding from the datasheet that the default values for the IC are suitable to where the acceleration and angular rates can be measured by shifting in the appropriate register ...

Aaronium by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos