MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BMI055 interrupts problems

Hello,I am writing a code to initialize the BMI055 IMU on my STM32F765. To do so I am using the HAL libraries to enable the SPI connection through DMA and the drivers provided by Bosch: bma2x2 and bmg160.The two sensors work perfectly when only one o...

FUs.1 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Examples Operation codes for commands for LS3DSH

Hi,I can't find any examples of using commands in the statemachines.I want to create a tilt sensor, by using 2 statemachines, 1 is monitoring x axis, the other z axis.To keep it simple i will add the code for the x axis only . This statemachine setup...

sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 EVK

Hi Sir/Mdm,I tested the EVK with the lowest PPM in clean air was 6ppm yesterday and today I tested again in clean air was 2.4ppm and is fluctuating. When I first got this EVK, it was 0.6ppm which < 1, after testing a few rounds with CO gas, then I wo...

Resolved! LSM6DSRX ODR variability @ 1666, 3332 and 6667 Hz?

I would like to determine if this is stable enough to be the timebase for a servo loop and/or doing integration when dead reckoning.Would be great to get this this across PVT (process, voltage, temperature).Thank you in advance for your help!