MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to import in my workspace a demonstration project provided by ST in X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 and I get the error message below. How can I fix it? Thank you

Problem running CDT Scanner Discovery provider com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.toolchain.armnone.setup.CrossBuiltinSpecsDetectorError serializing language settingsInternal error while trying to serialize language settingsCannot create file, access denied: C...

MSant.11 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity problems between SensorTile.box and Matlab

I'm trying to establish the connection between the SensorTile.box and Matlab. When I search for the Sensortile.box with the proper Matlab command, I can see the device but then, when I try connecting it, I get an error. I tried the same with a Sensor...

MFilo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to reset sensortile Box ?

I flashed my sensortile box but it stopped working after that. ( no lights blinking ).I did a reset on it using STM PRG. But still even when i plug it in still no lights are blinking. Battery is connected but there is no light.

AMuee.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! implement tap detection using Lis2hh12

I want to implement double tap detection using LIS2HH12 accelerometer. It does not have in-built registers to implement it. Has anybody implemented it?

SK.16 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calibration Values LSM6DS33/LSM9DS1

Hello everyoneI'm currently working on a research project concerning IMUs, among others a LSM6DS33 and a LSM9DS1 module. In the datasheet for the LSM6DS33 and LSM9DS1 a factory calibration is mentioned (e.g. bottom of page 40). Since nothing else is ...

NSeid.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos