MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to use IIO triggered buffer?

I use ASM330LHH as Linux IIO.Source and DTS were added.We found that /sys/bus/iio also added a device.I also checked reading data in direct mode from sysfs.Therefore, I think there is no problem with the H/W connection.​I want to use Trigger mode to ...

0693W00000ANUmLQAX.png
Simon.Ko by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L0X Divide by Zero error in API

Hi all, Got a divide-by-zero exception whilst porting the API to the ESP32. The error occurs at line ~1960 in vl53l0x_api_core.c in this bit of maths: sigmaEstRef = VL53L0X_isqrt((cDfltFinalRangeIntegrationTimeMilliSecs + ...

RMill.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DH Raw output to Temperature conversion

I saw below topics.How can i see discussion 71915817?***The datasheet doesn't specify how to convert register (OUT_TEMP_L (0Ch), OUT_TEMP_H (0Dh) ) data to actual temperature. let's say for example if reg 0x0c = 0x7 value and reg 0x0d = 0x00 value, t...

BBQ by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If Hang up I2C interface of the LIS2DH

If Hang up I2C interface of the LIS2DH, How can i reset the device except VDD OFF/ON operation?I am considering to send 9-clocks to the SCL of the LIS2DH.

BBQ by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sinc Filter Order and value output of DFSDM

Hello dear ST-Forum,I'm currently working on DFSDM and MEMS-Microphone and am trying out the sinc filters. By changing the filter order e.g. from filter order 1 to filter order 3, the values increase dramatically. I have not found any proper calculat...

crackl1ng by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos