MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to Synchronize multiple LSM6DSOs

Hello fellow ST guys. I'm working with the LSM6DSO IMUs in my project. Nice chip indeed. Now I need to connect multiple IMUs and I need to synchronize them, so that I can read the data from all of those chips sequentially (asserting chip select pins...

Pajaka by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SensorTileBox SL-MKSBOX1V1 - Cloud and MQTT

Hi I have four questions please: 1- is there a new version of the UM2499 pdf manual, as most of the links are broken ? 2- I get this error with IBM watson IoT quickstart - (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 2), i get this in different Iphones. As i thoug...

Hjawa.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST_ sensors driver linux BIG PROBLEM

I have an embedded platform AT91SAM9260 based running on a buildroot based Linux with kernel 4.19.78-linux4sam-6.2 which includes an LSM6DSO and a LIS2MDLTR as well.When st_* drivers are loaded all communications via i2c is returning EBUSY and even ...

PRegn.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I'm working with STEVAL-STWINKT1B kit and the latest version of FP-SNS-DATALOG1 sw package. I'm trying to set the ISM330DHCX 's ODR to 208 samples/s but in this case the acquisitions are corrputed. Is there any known bug?

The ODR is set by modifying the DeviceConfig.json file.Only the ISM330DHCX acquisition is corrupted.By debugging the code seems that the problem could be about the calculation of parameter "sdwritebuffersize" in function "SDM_CalculateSdWriteBufferSi...

AZane.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! H3LIS331DL: Self-test function available?

I am wondering wether this device offers a self-test feature similar to its low-g cousin, the LIS331. I noticed that there is an app note attached on the product page of the H3LIS331DL that specifically describes the self-test feature in ST’s MEMS se...

YIbra.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Steval-STWINKT1B - Where is all the power going?

On the STEVAL-STWINKT1B board, and using the HSDatalog firmware, it uses about 60mA in idle state. I have disconnected the sensors, and the uC, and turned off the SD card power lines, but it's still at around 2mA. Does anyone know where this power ...

Resolved! How to configure AcousticBF library for PCM mode?

Are here any example projects on how AcousticBF library should be configured exactly for PCM mode? There are plenty of examples for PDM mode configuration, but none for PCM, which is frustrating, since the documentation on this library is not very ex...

PIvan.9 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos