cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an ST component that I have a question about; specifically the die markings. I was wondering if the markings are authentic to this component given the following information:

DCole.1
Associate II

1) Part Number: LSM6DS3HTR

2) Date Code: 2125

The markings on the die read:

1)   ST, 2014, CGA04A, VA59B  

I apologize in advance if this question was posted to the wrong section.

At SMT Corporation we are committed to keeping mission-critical systems operational for defense contractors through our counterfeit mitigation program.

Any help that can be provided is much appreciated, and supports our mission.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @DCole.1​, to the community!

Which marking can be found on the packaging bag?

Is it possible for you to attach a photo of the device that is as recognisable as possible?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DCole.1
Associate II

0693W00000Nr0cnQAB.jpg0693W00000Nr0f7QAB.jpg0693W00000Nr0f2QAB.jpg0693W00000Nr0exQAB.jpg0693W00000Nr0edQAB.jpg0693W00000Nr0eYQAR.jpgOf course. Here are the photos of my component, including the die and the die markings if that helps.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Oh, I see, you took the markings VA59B and CGA04A straight from the die itself.

However, there is no official information for this, but the package marking SH stands for LSM6DS3xx, e.g. for the LSM6DS3, LSMDS3H. Please note that the LSM6DS3H is discontinued. For more information, I recommend making a personal request at Online Support.

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DCole.1
Associate II

Thank you for the information and the timely response.

I have opened a case file on the online support page and will post the answer here as soon as its available.

Thank you