MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sensor Fusion output parameters.

Could you recomend me a document that speaks about the format of the matrix parameters obtained trought sensor fusion? For example: linear_acel, quaternion... Best regards.

RBAGU.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can we use Hall Sensor as main sensor and no auxiliary sensor to run the motor? Can we control the speed of the motor? how to decide the placement electrical angle? Default 300 in Workbench.

Hi, I am using Motor Control workbench to run the motor using Nucleo-F446RE and X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1. Initially I used Main Sensor "Observer+PLL" and auxiliary sensor "Hall Sensor" and I can able to control the motor. Now our requirement is to use only ...

VGani.1 by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSOX (steval-mki178v2) i2c driver for P-NUCLEO-WB55

Hello ST,I am using LSM6DSOX sensor and P-NUCLEO-WB55 Board for tilt and motion sensing. I didn't get any basic example or libraries to interface LSM6DSOX with P-NUCLEO-WB55 Dongle board. I tried with basic way for SPI and I2c communication but unfor...

Resolved! What output data format does the STEVAL-STWINKT01 development board use? (.dat) How can I make this data visible and view it? For example, in excel.

What output data format does the STEVAL-STWINKT01 develepment board use? (.dat) How can I make this data visible and view it? For example, in excel. It would be nice to see what data the device has saved to the SD card and process it. How can this be...

PFark.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos