MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! how to reset sensortile, which is soldered to cradle borad

I am using STEVAL-STLKT01V1 kit for my project. i got the sensortile solered on cradle expansion. earlier i was able to configure it using stm32cubeprogrammer using readymade applications like audioLoop, etc. but now i don't know what have i done the...

Pchau.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! temperature impact over gyroscope zero-level offset

Hi,I'm using the LSM6DS33 MEMS and found that in different temperatures the zero-level offset of the device gyroscope changes significantly.I recorded several recordings while the device is static, and found that consistently when the temperature inc...

MSham.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem programming the sensortile with Nucleo

I have recently got a brand new Sensortile and a nucleo L476RG. I checked if the tile was working by connecting the tile to the cradle expansion board (STLCX01V1) and using the bluetooth app from ST (STBLESensor). The system worked and I could view d...

SSaha.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Always getting ERROR when reading MLX90393 data.

Hi,I try to use MLX90393 with my STM32-F4 DISC board on SPI2. I can communicate with it, read and write non volatile memory, he responds to me.The steps that I'm doing are:Go to Single Measurment mode ( 0x3F )Send Read Measurment command ( 0x4F) Read...

0693W00000FAAykQAH.jpg
bmak by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos