MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Always getting ERROR when reading MLX90393 data.

Hi,I try to use MLX90393 with my STM32-F4 DISC board on SPI2. I can communicate with it, read and write non volatile memory, he responds to me.The steps that I'm doing are:Go to Single Measurment mode ( 0x3F )Send Read Measurment command ( 0x4F) Read...

0693W00000FAAykQAH.jpg
bmak by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get the LSM9DS1 recommended power-up sequence?

Hi, I am reading the datasheet of LSM9DS1 and it says that there are two times (rise and wait) you should respectI was thinking in a sequencer IC but if we see the schematic of the LSM9DS1 evaluation board (STEVAL-MKI159V1) it does not use any kind o...

0693W000001chJ1QAI.jpg 0693W000001chHZQAY.jpg 0693W000001chHyQAI.jpg

Resolved! How to calibrate tap sensing (LSM6DSM)

Hi, I have been able to get this sensor working, but the issue is that tap/double tap is really, really insensitive. Maybe its the plastic case of the unit, I do not know. I did the tap detection as in example:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/ST...

HSund.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVALSTWINK1TB connect to Unicleo

I am trying to connect this microcontroller to Unicleo, but on Unicleo it says that it cannot detect any suitable ports. However on the device manager of my windows pc I see that it is connected as a virtual com port. Is there a step that I am missin...

NRaha.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 Reaction speed

I used the step counter of LIS2DH12 and MMA8542 to make a comparison. I found that LIS2DH12 is a bit slow. For example, we use a step machine to test the bracelet of MMA8542 in 8 hours. The test has more than 60,000 steps, while the number of steps t...

党靳.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos