St is not making LIS2DH12TR what is the substitute for this mem

zchou.11
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @zchou.1​, to the community!

Why should a replacement type be named if LIS2DH12TR is active and still being manufactured?

If you mean the availability at the distributors: that has to do with global conditions, has already been mentioned here several times and affects very many other components.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @zchou.1​, to the community!

Why should a replacement type be named if LIS2DH12TR is active and still being manufactured?

If you mean the availability at the distributors: that has to do with global conditions, has already been mentioned here several times and affects very many other components.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
zchou.11
Associate II

still the replacement which is avaible easily?

Find a 3-axis, or other combo, which you can purchase, and adapt your board to accommodate multiple part options.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

that is what i came here for to get the part number which can be used having same specs and can also measure vibration

Not sure how that's going to work.

You're going to have to prioritize the things that are critically important, as you're unlikely to hit all the goals.

As being available seems to be top-of-list, start there and build a list of available parts, its apt to be short, and then qualify the most promising, and how closely each hits your specification goals.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..