MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accelerometer sensor detection

Hi,I am using a lis12dht12 sensor and trying to read the data raw values are getting and being able to see the XYZ results.when I am trying to read the free fall detection is not working in my case.I configured the registers as per the application no...

Akuma.6 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to download an older version of Unicleo GUI?

I am trying to use DataLogExtended application available with FP-SNS-STBOX1 for SensorTile.box. Apparently, the project works only with a specific version of Unicleo GUI (1.11.0).However, I am unable to download older version of the GUI from ST websi...

Resolved! Hello Everyone, I am unable to connect to SensorTile.box after uploading DataLogExtended (from FP-SNS-STBOX1) binary project onto the sensor.

I performed the upload using STE BLE Sensor app (Firmware upgrade). The upload was successful and I received a notification that said SensorTile.box will restart, please restart the app. I did so but the sensor is now disconnected. None of the LED's ...

0693W00000GWvweQAD.png

Audacity Error code -9999, from CCA02M2 board streaming

I am acquiring audio streaming from X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 and NUCLEOF401RE board. I followed the guidelines in https://www.st.com/resource/en/product_presentation/x-nucleo-cca02m2_quick_start_guide.pdf and boards are correctly recognized.Audacity shows t...

MSant.11 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos