MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! H3LIS331DLTR produces abnormal readings

Hi! We have been evaluating a few accelerometers from ST. So far we have seen reasonable results from H3LIS100 and H3LIS200 devices.However, H3LIS331DLTR is behaving contrary to our expectations.We have the H3LIS331DLTR device on a PCB, interfaced vi...

NTamb.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

configuring Compasses , Accelerometer , gyroscope

I am a nobe to these Mems sensor , i understood how to write the drivers of these sensors , setes its register to get raw values but i am unable to understand how to configure the internal settings of these sensors.like In Compass sensor we have to c...

Chopra.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

self test fail in some PCB having LIS2DW12TR.

we are performing accelerometer self test in production tester for measuring performance of sensor.software flow:reading x y z axis in 5 samples, clearing FIFO enabling self test. and giving settling time of 20ms delay. then taking 5 samples x y z ax...

Ashet.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to calculate dBSPL from sound level

Hello all,I have a question regarding the MEMS audio sensor MP23DB01HP. I managed to read out the Soundlevel of the sensor. But I don't know how to interpret this value. My question is, how can I convert the soundlevel to obtain a corresponding value...

riyolu by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 Anti Tampering Application

I need to develop an application of anti tampering using LIS2DW12 and it's interrupt function. I'm using ST's official library and functions from:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/lis2dw12/tree/f352aa6ab62e4f050948cbbc78f5b79163a42379I have alrea...

GBaue.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possibe to visualize the MotionFX function definitions?

Hi Community!I want to replicate a sample application that uses the MotionFX library and I saw that it is present a header file called motion_fx.h with several function declarations that I can use in my application but I cannot see their definitions,...

VNava.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos