MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Validate the acceleration data?

We are using LSM6DSOXTR Sensor for getting the accelerationAccelerator data coming from ST Sensors showing very high value of acceleration,when compared to other Product such as YYY brand.We mounted ST Sensor on an Industrial equipment, we get Accele...

For the motionAD library, how are the three sensor data (accelerometer, pressure, temperature) used in combination for airplane takeoff and landing?

For the motionAD library, how are the three sensor data (accelerometer, pressure, temperature) used in combination for airplane takeoff and landing? Are they anded together for a trigger or are they ORed together. Can we only use Accelerometer to det...

MAhme.4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I connect two VL53L3CX to one ESP32 Lolin lite

Hello, After a few weeks of searching en experimenting I am very lost of any solution for my idea. Which is connecting two VL53L3CX sensor to an ESP32 Lolin Lite.I started a few months ago with a lot of interest in microcontrollers and via Arduino I ...

Resolved! MotionEC_Initialize generates an error when it is called

Hello,It seems that the library MotionMC_CM7F_wc32_ot_hard.a is missing the called function, here the error :c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.6.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.9-2020-q2-update.win32_2.0.0.2021053...

AMais.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos