MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does the INTERNAL_FREQ_FINE register of ASM330LHH indicate that there is a frequency deviation? In this case, how should it be used under the standard time interval algorithm requirements?

Hello, may I ask whether the INTERNAL_FREQ_FINE register was written before delivery?Can it be understood that the actual data frequency of each ASM330LHH IC is different?My project will use many same sensors to collect acceleration and gyroscope at ...

wb.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile.box not connecting

Hello, I had a problem while transfering one of available Demos for my SensorTile.box (STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1) , probably a battery issue, and data transfer wasn't complete. After it, app find TILEBOX but don't connect. Is there a way to reset it to defaul...

RUrio.872 by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear Sir. I am using LSM6DSL , configure 2g 416 odr.

I am using LSM6DSL , configure 2g 416 odr.I read the accelerometer once every 1 sec without using CTRL1_XL register.I get y axis changes from -378 to -152 , Result about 2 degrees change..Is the output of acc x,y,z valid between ODR reads ?

EOved.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to implement repeated start for I2C?

Hi all,i have to readout temperature and humidity of a dhc3021 sensor. Therefore, an Arduino code section is already given: Wire.beginTransmission(HDC_ADDR); // Readout temp and rh data Wire.write(0xE0); Wire.write(0x00); Wire.endTransmission(fa...

NGros by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using MotionDI library with sensortile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1).I modified the existing 'DataLog' application to include MotionDI_update function. But the MotionDI_update function halts after giving the rotation and acceleration once. How to resolve this?

rptr = evt.value.p;   if(LoggingInterface == USB_Datalog) { /*** Using Dynamic Inclinometer algorithm ***/ //Timer_OR_DataRate_Interrupt_Handler() //{ MDI_input_t data_in; MDI_output_t data_out; /* ...

0693W00000JPWeiQAH.png
QAbba.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos