MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ISM330DLC issue with sensor hub output registers 13-18

Hello,I'm currently trying out different configurations of the ISM330DLC sensor hub. Everything works as expected as long as I don't configure it to read more than 12 registers. If I do try to use more than 12 registers, I get some unexpected output ...

yath by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSM Help?

Hello....I am trying to communicate with the above subject but I am not sure what CPOL and CPHA should be set to. STM uses MODE1 - 4 but SPI talks about MODE 0 - 1. I have the following basic code to just try and read the WHO_AM_I Register (0x15) w...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSM vs LSM303 threshold

I want to set a certain threshold on an accelerometer and have it generate an IRQ. Do both of these accelerometers allow me to do this?Is one better than the other for this application and if so why?Thank you

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can Vl53l0x be use in outdoor environments?

I want to use the sensor in on of out devices to measure the obtacle in a given threshold range and was wondering if it can be used outdoors, how about covering this sensor with some coated glass ? will that work? Please suggest so we can finalize ...

SChau.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FIFO_Pattern seems desynchronized

I have configured the LSM6SDM into continuous mode, 104Hz as is described in AN487, Example 1. I am reading first the number of words in the FIFO, and then the FIFO Pattern (from FIFO Status 3).Here are some code snippet for initialization:unsigned c...

DMeye.4 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure an LSM6DSO to detect device motion?

Hi,I want to configure the LSM6DSO to trigger an interrupt on INT2 when the device starts and stops moving. I used the following configuration, but I can only detect taps on the vertical axis: // LSM6DSO datasheet pg 74 // (00: stationary/motion-onl...

Myzhar by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos