MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can Vl53l0x be use in outdoor environments?

I want to use the sensor in on of out devices to measure the obtacle in a given threshold range and was wondering if it can be used outdoors, how about covering this sensor with some coated glass ? will that work? Please suggest so we can finalize ...

SChau.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FIFO_Pattern seems desynchronized

I have configured the LSM6SDM into continuous mode, 104Hz as is described in AN487, Example 1. I am reading first the number of words in the FIFO, and then the FIFO Pattern (from FIFO Status 3).Here are some code snippet for initialization:unsigned c...

DMeye.4 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure an LSM6DSO to detect device motion?

Hi,I want to configure the LSM6DSO to trigger an interrupt on INT2 when the device starts and stops moving. I used the following configuration, but I can only detect taps on the vertical axis: // LSM6DSO datasheet pg 74 // (00: stationary/motion-onl...

Myzhar by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! H3LIS331DLTR produces abnormal readings

Hi! We have been evaluating a few accelerometers from ST. So far we have seen reasonable results from H3LIS100 and H3LIS200 devices.However, H3LIS331DLTR is behaving contrary to our expectations.We have the H3LIS331DLTR device on a PCB, interfaced vi...

NTamb.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

configuring Compasses , Accelerometer , gyroscope

I am a nobe to these Mems sensor , i understood how to write the drivers of these sensors , setes its register to get raw values but i am unable to understand how to configure the internal settings of these sensors.like In Compass sensor we have to c...

Chopra.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

self test fail in some PCB having LIS2DW12TR.

we are performing accelerometer self test in production tester for measuring performance of sensor.software flow:reading x y z axis in 5 samples, clearing FIFO enabling self test. and giving settling time of 20ms delay. then taking 5 samples x y z ax...

Ashet.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos