MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MotionMC does not calibrate my Magnometer in real-time.

Hello everyone,We have successfully setup MotionMC lib in our project in order to calibrate the magnometer embedded in the MPU9250 IMU chip. When the board is turned on, after 15-45 sec (depending on rotating the board), MotionMC calculates the soft&...

ptagh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, Why can I not use 'Program with bootLoader' for FOTA in function packs like 'en.fp-sns-allmems1_firmware_v4.1.0', and 'en.fp-sns-allmems2_v2.1.0' that provide two different binaries?

Hardware: SensorTile.boxThe project readme.txt file suggests that the software should start from the memory address 0x08004000 in FLASH. How can I change this when I am downloading the software from the Android app? The board has to be restarted aft...

LSM6DS33 not going into 3 wire spi?

Can someone please tell me the sequence and list of registers / bits I need to touch to get this device into 3 wire SPI mode?....I am monitoring it on a logic analyzer and continue to see the data from the device on the MISO line....I am running at 4...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can ASM330LHH eliminate most or all false detections?

Hello experts,I'm trying to determine if the ASM330LHH IMU can eliminate false positives by itself or if the MCU will need to address them. I've searched the forum for this topic and didn't find anything specifically related to this device. Apologies...

JamesE by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos