MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DS12 3V3 alternative

Hi,I used LIS2DS12 in a previous design and i appreciated the high number of embedded function, expecially the integrated step counter; unfortunately i cannot use the same accelerometer in a new design since my power supply is 3V3: is there any equiv...

MColu.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using an ISM330DHCX device. I want to know how I can program the device to read the 12 registers, OUTX_L_G thru OUTZ_H_A in a continuous mode.

I know that CTRL3_C, IF_INC defaults to auto-increment of register address.I am trying to stream accel/gyro register data from the device by sending a SPI read command to register OUTX_L_G. The SPI controller is configured to read 12-bytes. The regis...

DBash.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple ROI procedure on VL53L1X using ULD - how to?

Hi,I'm using ULD to get measurements from VL53L1X. My case need to get 9 ROI - divided FoV into 3x3. When I run such measurement procedure it with 2x2 = 4 RoI - It's okay. But when I get 3x3 RoI in a similar way I get measurements such as max u16_t =...

MJ.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO32 FIFO Compression and FSM's

We are using the FIFO compression feature of the LSM6DSO32 which is working well for us if we use it standalone at 833 Hz. When we add the 4 FSM's that handle our motion recognition we start seeing duplicate tags in the compressed output implying tha...

Bobby123 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos