MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LPS22CH: When is SA0 polled?

We are considering using an array (>2) of LPS22CH devices on a single I2C bus, and intend to use SA0 as (in effect) a Chip Select. We would like to know whether SA0 is polled (a) once at startup or (b) on every Start condition [we need (b)]. DT0132 a...

Correct startup for LSM6DSOX fifo /w compression.

When we detect movement, we enable switch the LSM6DSOX into a fifo /w compression mode. We noticed we sometimes get a few "junk" entries of Gyro data in the beginning. Once we the a few entries into the system, the data looks good.What is the correct...

DFors.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is IIS2ICLX accuracy and resolution?

Can IIS2ICLX able to provide 3 Min of arc Accuracy and resolution? My application need 3 Min of arc accuracy and 1 min of arc resolution, is IIS2ICLX sensor capable to provide that with calibration?*Edited by moderation, please keep the title of your...

DChou.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Validation of X-CUBE MEMS1 Fusion data

Hi,we are using LSM9DS1 IMU board with NUCLEO L053R8 eval board for our project, we are using X-CUBE MEMS1 Fusion, we've validated the Raw data, and we are getting the Fusion output, we need to validate it. Is there any procedure to find whether Fusi...

SG.9 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

AIS2120S dual axis sensor questions

Hi,I have three questions about AIS2120 dual axis sensor, below is the power up sequence of the code implementation.Soft reset -> Keep reading status 0 until value 0x82 is read (representing test phase and end of power up sequence, which takes around...

0693W00000QMSBPQA5.png
JHo.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with LSM6DSO Gyroscope Data

As we are verifying the Gyroscope data output of the LSM6DSO, we noticed the value goes to -3.311157 randomly.Below table is an example of the issue.We are rotating the device at a constant speed and expected the value to be around 35, but all of a s...

0693W00000QMC5VQAX.png 0693W00000QMC5fQAH.png
KShah.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Influence of magnetic fields in MEMS accelerometers

Good morning,I would like to know if measurements of MEMS accelerometers/inclinomteres are influenced by near static magnetic fields.The question is generic but regards particularly the model IIS2ICLX.Thanks for the attention.

Guille by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos