MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SensorTile.box programming

I have the Nucleo-L476RG board. How I can program the Sensor Tile.box?Can I program the Sensor Tile.box with Nucleo-L476RG or only I can program it with STLinkV3? STLinkV3 is very expensive...do you know any alternative?Kind regards

CGarc.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
RPrak.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I do I2C Connect for the ISM330DHCX sensor

* Initialize the LSM6DSL sensor */ LSM6DSL_Init(&MotionSensor); /* Configure the LSM6DSL accelerometer (ODR, scale and interrupt) */ LSM6DSL_ACC_SetOutputDataRate(&MotionSensor, 26.0f); /* 26 Hz */ LSM6DSL_ACC_SetFullScale(&MotionSensor, 4); ...

nadza by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2S or SPI for audio data acquisition?

I am using a STM32-NUCLEO-F401RE and expansion board x-NUCLEO-CCA02M1. I am not using the library provide by STM. I trying to understand which serial communication protocol is better for this type of application and why it is better.Can someone help ...

ATeli.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help with TMP175 Temperature sensor

I need help with this TMP175 sensor. There is just little references about this sensor for stm32, and i need help if some of you have ever access the TMP175 sensor. any references or source code or library will helpme much. Thank you and please help ...

BAl K.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can we use MotionEC library for LSM303AGR

Hi Everyone,Right now i am using LSM303AGR sensor in my project. So can i use the MotionEC library for this sensor to get Roll, Pitch and heading?Thank you!with regards,ANIL.

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos