MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STEVAL-MKI208V1K cable length

Hi, I've been using the STEVAL-MKI208V1K for a year now, without problem, but now I tried to connect the two parts using a longer cable (twice the length of the one provided with the kit). While my microcontroller says the sensor is connected, when c...

FCook.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass of LIS3DH

Hi, I would like to know which is the mass (or weight) of LIS3DH accelerometer.Thanks

ARoss.7 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3MDL interrupt behaviour understanding

Hi!Reading the documentation of the LIS3MDL I cannot find an answer about the behaviour of the interrupt generator.When using the device in power down, and setting the threshold values in the registers, does the device keep sampling all the time unti...

AMont.7 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

To read two sensor values with i2c

I'm trying to get the sensor value with stm32Maybe because I connected the board to one i2c and attached two sensors, the value didn't changeMost people use cereal, but I only use C, so I have to use HALThe sensor that allows you to read only one is ...

0693W00000VOZPSQA5.png
ark2 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to write multiple sensor modules with stm32 spi

I don't know how to use several sensor modules with stm32 spiThey told me to use the code I received, but I think it's wrong because even if I connect the sensor and run the code, the same value comes outDo I have to fix all the codes below? Or do I ...

ark2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data from IMP34DT05

Hi,I am trying to use IMP34DT05 PDM Mic with an Audio Codec.The audio codec was previously interfaced with SPM0423HD4H-WB PDM Mic and worked as expected.When I try to use the IMP34DT05 Mic, however, I see no data transmitted on the data lines. The cl...

twinkle by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos