MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSO linear acceleration sensitivity tolerance

The datasheet for the LSM6DSO does not specify the tolerance of the linear acceleration sensitivity. Can you please tell me what the linear acceleration sensitivity tolerance is for this part.To be clear, I would expect to find offset and sensitivity...

RBarl.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL - which values should i get for position

hellowe are using LSM6DSL with full-scale acceleration range of ±2g. each one of x/y/z axis has 2 bytes output value: OUTX_L_XL (28h) + OUTX_H_XL (29h). as far as i understand, we should get 2^16=65,536 value for -2...+2g. i.e. 65,536/4=16,384 for 1g...

ABran.4 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-BCN002V1マル�?センサ・ボードを使�?��?��?��?��?�。 https://www.st.com/ja/evaluation-tools/steval-bcn002v1b.html#overview

付属�?�プラスティックケース(丸型)を使�?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?開�?�る事�?��?��??�?��?�ん。開�?�方を教�?��?��??�?��?��?�。​

0693W00000Suzs3QAB.jpg
ROnod.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like to use iis2dh to detect motor vibration with following use case. Is it possible to generate interrupt from deep sleep when vibration detected by iis2dh?

I would make the IoT device that detect vibration of the FAN. I will use this industrial portable blower FAN . https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/portable-blower-fan-15055431262.htmlScenario1. To saving the energy of the device, the device goes to...

SSong.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is there no 9-axis IMU available for ST now?

For absolute orientation estimation, magnetometer serves as an important role to calibrate the angle drift.However, it seems there is no 9-axis IMU available now.(ST LSM9D... is obsolete.)However, for low-cost, consuming purpose 9 axis IMU: BNO055 fo...

YCHEN.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! ABPDLNN100MG2A3 pressure sensor data manuplation

Hi all I am working on ABPDLNN100MG2A3 pressure sensor from honeywell which is an i2c communication, i have read the sensor data through i2c and saved it in two variable a and b the issue is how to convert the raw data to millibar, any thoughts kind...

NJP.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos