STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TouchGFX Usage Issues

"I've tried reinstalling, but I'm still encountering the following errors:TouchGFX 4.23.2: Unable to download Demo project and Generate Code.TouchGFX 4.20.0: Can download Demo project but unable to Generate Code.TouchGFX 4.16.0: Able to Generate Code...

mimiRJay by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX Designer doesn't list all Win11 fonts

Hi,I don't understand why TouchGFX Designer can't show some windows fonts.I download from internet the font called "GoogleSans-Medium.ttf" and I installed on Win11 correctly.OpenOffice and others PC softwares allow to me to use it without any problem...

MPast.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Matrix3x3 source file in the project

Hello, I am working on a TouchGFX (4.23.2 release) project with the Nucleo-F746ZG. I was able set up my registers in cube mx and use the designer to generate for for screens and custom widgets. However, I get a when any of the Matrix3x3 methods are c...

bornamm_0-1715395413193.png
bornamm by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Items when using Scroll wheel

Setup:TouchGFX v4.23.0STM32H747Scroll wheel with selected item template Issue:I dynamically set the number of items in the scroll wheel using the function setNumberOfItems() so in the TouchGFX designer I set the Number of Items to 0.  As an example, ...

brymat by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using FontFlashSection in QSPI Flash Memory

Hello,I've created a test touchGFX project for stm32h747i-disco by using TouchGFX Designer-4.21.4. It has only one screen that has one background image and one text. You can see it below:When I generate the code by using TouchGFX Designer-4.21.4 and ...

Screenshot_1.png image.png
Gökhan by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos