cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Dear Community,

We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy!

The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of course, but also a new series of "How-to-TouchGFX" videos where we explain all you need to know to become an expert in TouchGFX, even if you are starting from scratch =)

We will publish our videos on YouTube, as well as on our support website under the "TouchGFX Academy" section.

Stay tuned whenever we publish a new video by subscribing to our YouTube channel and get notified by clicking the bell icon! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions regarding the content or if you have suggestions for topics you would like us to cover in new videos.

We hope you'll appreciate our dedication to providing a comprehensive learning experience with the TouchGFX Academy. Wishing you an enjoyable and enriching journey as you explore the world of TouchGFX!

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
2 REPLIES 2
binod1780
Associate

Hello, 
I found TouchGFX really intresting tool to develop embedded GUI. I am using custom board which contains STM32H7A3ZI and DLC0700BWM27RT-2 parallel display. I followed documentation from TouchGFX about board bring up and other few videos from youtube but still couldn't intialize my display till the point from where i can start using TouchGFX. Detailed example videos on custom board would really benefit learners like me. Mostly there are examples on development board which is good for reference but i still find bit difficult implementing them on custom board.

kind regards,
Binod

MM..1
Chief II

Good job, but i click and zero info about this here

MM1_0-1719951154236.png