cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing a scrollwheel in real time

rozeelc
Associate II

Hello,

I'm trying to make a project using a scrollWhel. I put in my scrollWhel a container containing 8 sliders and I put 64 items in my scrollWhel.

I'd like to change the values of the sliders dynamically each time the page changes, but I can't manage to update them in real time, only at startup. Could you please tell me how to do this?

Sincerely

PS: I can't use a swipecontainer because it's impossible to make 64 pages and I absolutely must have 64.

4 REPLIES 4
tdecker2
Associate III

Have a look at the solution post of this topic: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-touchgfx-and-gui/touchgfx-simulator-assertion-quot-timerwidget-registered-too/td-p/679316

It's about a ScrollList, but maybe the principle is the same for the ScrollWheel.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I've already tried this method but it only allows me to change pages at startup. When the user navigates between pages, it doesn't work to change the slider values at each page change.

GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @rozeelc ,

I am not sur what you mean by "each time the page changes" so I have made an example where by clicking on a button in the screen, a specific slider's value becomes 10.

I hope this helps! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)

Hello @rozeelc ,

Were you able to move forward on your issue?

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)