STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Error loading during project generation

Error loading during project generation, access to the network is allowed in the firewall, the folder with repositories is empty, I can’t download any repository through the program. I just installed the development environment. I don’t want to manua...

RVolo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stlink v2 no device

At first, I downloaded elf using stlink v2 and run firmware. and then rebuild source. After that I tried to run debug button. But I encountered no device message.

Clee.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE does not support external tools

In TrueStudio, it was able to bind an external tool to a breakpoint. I can still select the "External tool action" in the breakpoint properties dialog, but I can't add an external tool in the "External Tools Configuration" dialog. Will this feature b...

SBusc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will there be a PC tool-chain for STM32CubeIDE?

In my TrueSTUDIO workspace I have some unit tests which run on PC. Hence these are built using the "Atollic PC Tools" tool-chain. In STM32CubeIDE I cannot find this or anything similar. Did I miss something, will it be added later or am I left to def...

RNiel.15 by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help solve the initialization problem bxCAN

Hello.I am testing a CAN bus using stm32 discovery (STM32F407).I use the HAL library. In the CUBE IDE program, it automatically generates the MX_CAN2_Init function. It calls another function HAL_CAN_Init. At run time, HAL_CAN_Init is reset SLEEP biti...

SVolo by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos