STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Hi, acquiring analogue signal, using STM32 F3 DISCOVERY, I'd like to be able to read the values on the screen through TERA TERM, but I can't activate the serial port. Can you tell me what the problem is please?

Hi, Through STM32CubeIDE I'm acquiring analogue signal, using STM32 F3 DISCOVERY.The converted values ​​are saved in a register, then I'd like to be able to read them on the screen through TERA TERM, but I can't activate the serial port. Can you tell...

IValo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving DMA Transfer Complete interrupt.

I'm using both SPI1 and SPI2 on an STM32G071RBT Nucleo board, using STM32CubeIDE code generation and LL interface. Both SPIs are configured to use DMA for receive and transmit. SPI1 uses channels 2 & 3; SPI2 uses channels 4 & 5. The DMA transmit co...

BCoch by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breakpoint based on memory written

I am debugging with STM32CubeIDE, and I have a problem in my program of something unrecognized writing in the memory space. To be more specific in the 0x20001FBCCould it be possible to define a breakpoint in the debugger that shoots when this memory ...

Eclipse Color Themes extension

Hi! So, TrueSTUDIO supports the Eclipse Color Theme extension right out of the box.STM32CubeIDE instead does not, but not only: even after searching for it in the Marketplace, it does not show up. Why?I know that maybe this is not an high priority is...

Lori B. by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple MCU support in a static library project

Some time ago I created a static library project in AC6 System Workbench for STM32. The project expanded and I started to adding build targets for more microcontrollers, STM32L, STM32F7, etc. After migrating the project to Cube IDE I am no longer abl...

0690X000009k2OhQAI.png
MMatu by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos