STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How do I report a critical bug to ST?

There seems to be a bug that causes you to lose your files. I'm running version 1.0.1 of CubeIDE (build 3139_20190612-1256). When I tried to create a new project in my C:\Projects folder, I thought the IDE would create a new folder inside C:\Projec...

ministm32f103rbt6 hardware.

i am using ministm32f103rbt6 hardware. in stm32cubeide it is showing nuleo to geenrate a project. which board should i select .  please guide me for this controller to work on stm32cubeide. for can communication program how to configure. i am new to ...

Kpras by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash memory & SD Card

Hello everyone, just I want to know a little detail: when I’m debugging my program (C file) I suppose it goes to the flash memory! I want to know if it’s possible to debug to SD Card?

idrissmc by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Follow others custom usb hid demo but not work.

I first used a stm32f103 board,after generated code and configurated usbd_custom_hid_if.c and then download the code,my computer cant recognize the usb device.Then I changed to a f407 board, after done the same work,my computer can recognize the devi...

Mcfly by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos