STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Problem Nucleo-L152RE USB CDC

I use the STm32CubeIDE and want to use the CDC USB Port on a Nucleo-152RE Board. I have configured all things in the Cube and the code is generated. But when I plug in the USB in the pc, no com-port will appear. What do I wrong?Thanks for your help.

s.berl by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup FreeRTOS and USB Host with STM32CubeIDE

I'm new to STM32 so I am learning FreeRTOS using this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPrcpbKNSjU&list=PLEBQazB0HUySNug4eRm-73hNyMcCRViRB&index=3 but with the STM32 F4 Discovery board, so the STM32CubeIDE (v1.1.0) has both FreeRTOS and USB_Host...

MartinC by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with FreeRTOS on STM32F103RB

Hi,Recently I tried to install FreeRTOS on my STM32F103RB and when I finished the installation and configuration I got a compilation error. I need a solution to this problem.The problem looks like this:13:57:07 **** Incremental Build of configuration...

How do I import TrueStudio project for BlueNRG-2?

The BlueNRG-1/2 SDK provides sample projects in TrueStudio form. When I attempt to import any of them into STM32 CubeIDE, I am presented with a dialog asking for the proper MCU for the evaluation board. If there is a way to determine the correct an...

0690X00000Arj6KQAR.png
BBeau by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos