STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to integrate json-c library in STM32CubeIDE project?

Hi,I am currently working on stm32cubeide for my project.Now, there is a need for json in my project. But the json-c library is showing errors whenuse some function of that library in main function. Surprise is that, that function is present in the l...

R. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Error while flashing NUCLEO STM32L432KC

Hi,I am getting an error while trying to debug my new NUCLEO STM32L432KC board. I am using the STM32CubeIDE v1.1.0 on MacOSx Mojave. See the attached debug log for the error.Error message from debugger back end:Error finishing flash operationFailed t...

VInox by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWV Trace not working in C++ projects

I am having problems using SWV options with c++ projects, using a Nucleo F767ZI board.I tried using SWV data trace with a simple C project and everything works fine, however (using the same configuration I used in the C project) I couldn't get any ou...

Detect key pressed on keyboard usb

I did usb keyboard on stm32 with cubeide. I can send keys to PC. I modified mouse example code generated by cubeide mx to get keyboard HID.​Is there a way to detect what key was pressed on physical keyboard with stm32?​ I use firs bit of report to se...

oeliks by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add a Cube package to my IDE project

I'm working on a basic project using the B-L475E-IOT01A board. I would like to add the Azure and the SBSFU cube packages to the project, however these don't show up in the IDE under Additional Software. I have the zip files downloaded, is there ...

SBade.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos