STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32F030 Erase internal flash page

Dear,I made a project for STM32F030RC with STM32CubeIDE. when I use "HAL_FLASHEx_Erase" function to erase some flash pages (at end of flash that there is no code on it) , the CPU crash. I guessed it is depended on interrupts. so I disabled interrupts...

Load symbols from more than one elf file

I have a bootloader + main application that I would like to debug. Unfortunately it looks like I can only specify 1 file to load the symbols from? In TrueStudio it was easy with the debug script file to specify more than one, but the simplified UI ...

LKory by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting started with STM32CubeIDE questions

Question 1: I just installed STM32CubeIDE on my home computer and my work computer. When I start a new project for the STM32L4R9I-Disco discover kit on my home computer the CubeMX tool opens fine with no initial errors or warnings on pins. When I s...

magene by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with adding a Library to the Projekt.

I can add the Library over the Properties of Project. Under the c/C++ General topic, Paths and Symbols. With the Tab Libraries.There i can Add it with the Button Files System. But if i Build it, i get following Error Message.How can i solve it? cann...

kcrh73 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! printf() not working - _write() never gets called

Hello,as the title suggest, I can't get printf() to work.I implemented _write() in my main() but during debugging the program never get there.The project was created with CubeIDE.int _write(int file, char *data, int len) { if ((file != STDOUT_FILE...

CKauf by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

CubeIDE not updating Debug Configurations

I am trying to switch from eclipse to CubeIDE. But it wont let me save the debug configurations. I have imported the project, build it, when trying to debug it doesnt let me press(Debug As AC6 Application) When trying to add my own debug configuratio...

RDe V by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to install an Eclipse CDT Plugin like OpenMRC?

Dear Friends, I'm having problems to load this plugin (Eclipse CDT Plugin: OpenMRC), it's from GitHub, I tried using the "Install New Software" but without good results, I also download it to my desktop but the IDE wants JAR files, so please someone ...

0690X00000A9k26QAB.jpg
HLare by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the C++ support in STM32CubeIDE?

When starting a new project in STM Cube IDE there is an option given to generate C++ instead of C code but when selected I still get the same generated c code... If I wan't to use modern C++ conventions what are my options or should I be looking at a...

norlesh by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos