STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Can't include new folders in STM23CubeIDE project?

I've created a new folder inside the User directory where main.c is, but when adding the path in the includes list it still can't find it?I've done it exactly the same way as the other two but for some reason it's just not working now.If I move the f...

JWood by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ask for errors related to 'Mon64.dll'

Hello, colleaguesI have a problem in building the project.I installed STM32CubeIDE (Ver. 1.4.2) and generated code successfully.(I applied only the clock configuration and RCC setup)When I tried to build the project, however, I faced several errors l...

0693W000003Pi28QAC.jpg
HKim.9 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

is available cmsis-dsp on cubeIDE version 1.4.0?

in last version of cubeIDE it was possible to include cmsis-DSP only selecting from package selector ARM and then only choose cmsis dsp, but i cannot see in this tab in cudeIDE 1.4.2, this feature has been removed in this current version ? and if thi...