STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! New Project fails, what am I missing?

Have installed STM32CubeIDE on my Debian Linux system.Following the QuickStart Guide, I try: File > New > STM32 Projectand it thinks about it and the gives me:-What did I forget to do and where does it tell me to do it?

0693W0000059g6TQAQ.png
PJR42 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

C++ Startup file

I would like the interrupt handlers to be written in the C ++ style, that is, they are static classes, but there is practically no information on the Internet about where to get a C ++ startup file or how to make it yourself. Has anyone encountered s...

AKlep.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

arduino shiftIn function to STM32CubeIDE

I made a test code in arduino to read SSI. How can I make the shiftin function work correctly in the stm32 controllers? . In the stm32cubeIDE I can't manage to make it work like in the arduino ide.In the shiftin function the variables: data_pin, cloc...

YTimm.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE Execute command before debug

Hi,i would like to execute command after i click the debug icon, but before the debug starts.In particular:I have an app with a bootloader. The bootloader check the CRC of the firmware before start it.Right now i generate, thanks to post build operat...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIde support C++17

I tried to find information on the internet, but I couldn't find anything. Replacing files in the plugins folder does not give the desired result. Is CubeIDE able to support C ++ 17?

AKlep.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[BUG]Unable to run SWV on STM32F746 Nucleo board

Use STM32CubeIDE 1.4.2STM32CubeMX 6.0.1Windows 10 1903First of all generated ioc for truestudio 9.3. In main implement new _write function:int _write(int file, char *ptr, int len) { /* Implement your write code here, this is used by puts and printf f...

0693W0000059jflQAA.png 0693W0000059jgZQAQ.png 0693W0000059jkbQAA.png
GShch.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about ioc file.

When modified the value of the ioc file, STM32CubeIDE creates the code.Conversely, if I modify the code, is there a way to reflect it in the ioc file?For example, if I change the PLLM value to 25 in the code, I want to automatically change the PLLM v...

SHong.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos