STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Hi guys, unfortunately, I did something that I can not spot in my project and it is not compiling anymore. cubmixIDE is saying that: "undefined reference to `HAL_UART_Transmit'" anytime I'm using `HAL_UART_Transmit'.

as people told me, i looked on "makefile" vs last version "makefile" to see any change but i couldnt spot one.I did all necessary "#incuded" on top of the class.I'v attached the problematic part:#include "main.h" #include <string.h> #include <stdboo...

Gbasi.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workaround for GCC LTO Bug

Unfortunately there is a bug regarding the LTO option since GCC 7 until at least GCC 9: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded/+bug/1747966Can you please consider applying the workaround described there?I.e. in the generated Makefile the startup...

jirre.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using the projects examples.

Hi all,I'm triyng to learn about using the example projects inside the repository folders.For example, I have a STM32F429i-discovery board and I want to load an example:../STM32Cube/Repository/STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.1/Projects/STM32F429I-Discovery/Exa...

JAlca by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H755 - Setting STM32CubeIDE for dual-debug

Hi,I'm having some issues with setting up the IDE for dual-debugging so I can access both the M7 and M4 core in the same IDE.I'm using STLink V3Set for debugging and GDB (I could not get the OCD setup working at all).I have tried going through the st...

TOlli by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Project fails, what am I missing?

Have installed STM32CubeIDE on my Debian Linux system.Following the QuickStart Guide, I try: File > New > STM32 Projectand it thinks about it and the gives me:-What did I forget to do and where does it tell me to do it?

0693W0000059g6TQAQ.png
PJR42 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

C++ Startup file

I would like the interrupt handlers to be written in the C ++ style, that is, they are static classes, but there is practically no information on the Internet about where to get a C ++ startup file or how to make it yourself. Has anyone encountered s...

AKlep.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

arduino shiftIn function to STM32CubeIDE

I made a test code in arduino to read SSI. How can I make the shiftin function work correctly in the stm32 controllers? . In the stm32cubeIDE I can't manage to make it work like in the arduino ide.In the shiftin function the variables: data_pin, cloc...

YTimm.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE Execute command before debug

Hi,i would like to execute command after i click the debug icon, but before the debug starts.In particular:I have an app with a bootloader. The bootloader check the CRC of the firmware before start it.Right now i generate, thanks to post build operat...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos