STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Enable STM32CubeIDE FreeRTOS Thread-Aware Debug

Hi, I read a press release that STM32Cube IDE had added thread debug functionality. I have a project that uses FreeRTOS 10.0.1 with trace facility enabled. I am hoping to leverage the FreeRTOS debug tool to aid in my development but at this moment I ...

KDubo by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Load MCU flash without reloading the external flash

Hi,In debug mode, is there a way to reload the MCU flash but not the external flash connected to the QSPI?It takes a while for CubeIDE to reprogram the external flash.I do not modify the external flash data between debug sessions, so it would save me...

Hi. I have a STM32F3Discovery card, from that i try to control a Blue Robotics Basic ESC and a M100 motor. I set it up using STM32CudeIDE for a 50Hz PWM signal on PA15. The problem is to send a 1500 microseconds initzialization signal. How do i do this?

Below are example code for Arduino provided in the Basic Esc documentation#include <Servo.h>byte servoPin = 9;Servo servo;void setup() { servo.attach(servoPin); servo.writeMicroseconds(1500); // send "stop" signal to ESC. delay(7000); // delay to all...

MHelg.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Change The IROM Address

Hi, Is it possible to change the IROM address using STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0 ?since the default IROM address is started from 0x08000000. So, I would like to change it to 0x08002000. I attach a screenshot. Please see the picture. Please help. Thanks.

0693W000000WNfaQAG.png
Mahendra by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube IDE support with SystemView

Hello,I am new to STM32 family and have been using STM32Cube IDE for the past 2 months. I am working on FreeRTOS based project and am looking to use SEGGER's Systemview. I am trying to follow the steps given but am unable to patch FreeRTOS folder and...

0693W000007CQNXQA4.png
PSaga.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos