STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to prevent CubeIDE updating patched files

I want to use Segger SystemView with my STM32F103RB project. The project is generated by STM32CubeIDE and it has the FreeRTOS middleware as a part of it.In order to use Segger SystemView FreeRTOS needs a few patches to embed the logging for RTT. The ...

Resolved! Java Virtual Machine Launcher error when importing

Hello,I'm trying to import a project in STM32CubeIde. Each time I have the following error from the Java Virtual Machine Launcher:"Error: Unable to access jarfile C:\Program"I have the same error when directly trying to launch STM32CubeIDE (projet im...

ANauz.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory alignment(structure Padding)

Hi,I am using STM32CubeIDE 1.6.0.In my program for EEPROM read/write I have use structure but its takes too much size because of padding.I tried with #pragma Pack, __attribute__((packed)), even by rearranging the structure member.but there is no size...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change the compiler version on CubeIde

If I want CubeIde to use a specific gnu arm version which is on my local system, should I just setup the build variable "gnu_arm_embedded_compiler_path" ? Is that enough?If I wish to check the current version that cube ide is using, how do I do that?...

DMukh.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos