STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Is it possible to port a firmware written for L4 series controller to L5 controller ? Both the controllers are pin to pin compatible.

I have a firmware written for STM32L496VG. I wanted the same firmware to work for STM32L562VE. I just checked that they both are pin to pin compatible and of course the register addresses are different, along with the clock configurations to be done....

VNara.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BUGS: Pervasive Dialog Box update issues on Mac OS

There are many dialog boxes within the IDE which do not update properly as you change settings in Mac OS. These include the Manage Configurations dialog, the Symbols tab of the Paths and Symbols dialog box (they don't update as you change configurati...

AVoel.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing STM32CubeIDE in Mac OS

STM32 MCUs support,The STM32CubeIDE is installed successfully in Mac OS and it is validated and then it prompts that the software is damaged. I downloaded again and repeat the installation and get same result. How to handle this issue?Best regards,A...

AXu.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Convert to C++" missing on 1.5.1

I am trying to convert a C project to C++. In the previous version, there was a "Convert to C++" option in the properties. I can't find this in 1.5.1. How to convert to C++ in the new version? Just changing the main.c to main.cpp doesn't do it. ...

JGold.2 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I flash using stlink v3 from Cube IDE?

I currently manage to flash my devices direct from CubeIDE using an stlink V2. However the STM32H7 Discovery board I have has a built in ST-link V3. So how do I flash direct from the IDE WITHOUT having to go through the rather tedious process of ru...

0693W000008GS3MQAW.png

Resolved! BUG: Display issue on 1.5.1 with Mac Big Sur

First, is this the place to post bug reports for STM32CubeIDE? I'm seeing a few minor bugs but I'll start with this one in case this the right place. A bug was introduced either with a recent release of STM32CubeIDE or with Mac Big Sur. It is hard to...

AVoel.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos