STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Colors in CubeIDe

How to change background color of the elements that I have selected but later removed that selection in dark theme? If I select CDC_Receive_FS, for example, and it is green in dark theme, after I continue to do anything the background of all instance...

EL314 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEBUGGER STUCK IN FREERTOS TASK

Good day community,I'm experiencing difficulty with debugging my project. I'm using FreeRTOS with a STM32L433 Nucleo.The software is stuck in the task with the breakpoint and it won't hit the next breakpoint I have in my Timer1 interrupt.STM32CubeIDE...

STayl.3 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE, failure to import existing project

I've imported a SW4STM example into CubeIDE, it worked fine.Then I import this already converted project into another CubeIDE workspace and this fails.The project becomes "orphaned", no toolchain defined.It looks like CubeIDE creates duplicate Debug ...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to debug a makefile project in CubeIDE

When I try to open debug configurations for a makefile based project, CubeIDE throws an error popup - Java null something.So I cannot create new debug config for the project.Workaround: created a small dummy project for the same target, created a deb...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing the IDE's Color Theme

I would like to try the dark color theme in the IDE, but after activating the theme, some colors did not have a good contrast.I tried to manually modify the colors.And it was not possible to change the colors of most things.I tried to modify all avai...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to port a firmware written for L4 series controller to L5 controller ? Both the controllers are pin to pin compatible.

I have a firmware written for STM32L496VG. I wanted the same firmware to work for STM32L562VE. I just checked that they both are pin to pin compatible and of course the register addresses are different, along with the clock configurations to be done....

VNara.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos