cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE – loading of example projects

TMA1of3
Associate III

What is the correct procedure to open an STM32 project from one of ST’s sample/example projects ? 

I’ve downloaded the STM32 Cube H7 example folders and I think the NUCLEO-H743ZI folder is most relevant (I’m using the H743 micro for this project at work), and from there there are a multitude of examples under various folders such as UART. I could choose, for example, the UART_TwoBoards_ComIT folder in which we see the following structure:

0693W00000UFGZ7QAP.png 

From this point what is the correct procedure that takes this example project into STM32CubeIDE (I’m running version 1.10.1), please ? The EWARM folder does include project files none of which load the project into the IDE.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

If you want to load this example in STM32Cube Ide, you have to click on "SW4STM32" folder after that click on "STM32H743ZI-Nucleo" folder , you will find ".project" file , click on it , your project will load into STM32CubeIDE.

Regards

Diane

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

If you want to load this example in STM32Cube Ide, you have to click on "SW4STM32" folder after that click on "STM32H743ZI-Nucleo" folder , you will find ".project" file , click on it , your project will load into STM32CubeIDE.

Regards

Diane

TMA1of3
Associate III

Thank-you very much, Diane, and apologies for not getting back to you much earier.