STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Can't run program through CubeIDE.

Normally, I click "Run" in CubeIDE, my program loads onto the Nucleo board and starts running as soon as its loaded. However, in the course of using the debugger, I've somehow messed this up. Now, when I press run, the program downloads correctly, bu...

ASmit.4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to write stm32l5xx_hal_mmc DMA to stm32l5xx_hal_ospi?

I’m attempting to optimize a process of loading a large file from eMMC flash memory directly into a SPI device with 8 data lanes. Originally, I meant to use peripheral to peripheral in the DMA component that comes internally with the STM32L5 series. ...

DBark.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Window layout

Hello!I'm using the latest 1.6.1 version on Linux Ubuntu.The window layout looks like most of the IDEs I know, source tree on the left (called project explorer), and each source can be displayed in editor on the right and can be rearranged in more wi...

PG.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instabilities are occurring in Version 1.6.1

I'm using version 1.6.1 in linux, and there are several problems, for example, the main.c file opens but I can't use Delete or BackSpace keys, other times I can't edit the properties of the Device Configuration Tool. It has also occurred that the Dev...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 Update Fails on WIndows 7

I have gotten update notices for STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 for a couple weeks now. But every time I try to update it fails. I did try deleting the cache directory "STM32CubeIDE\STM32CubeIDE\p2\org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository\cache" but that did not work...

Resolved! No binary or hex file output

Hello,I've a strange problem with CubeIDE 1.6.0, there's no binary or hex file output even if the corresponding outputs are activated under MCU post build outputs. Any ideas what might be the issue there?Regards

RAltm by Senior
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

After upgrading to STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 the .cproject file gets messed up with spaces instead of tabs and extra blank lines (spaces + tabs) between each normal line. This messes up any source control system.

prior 1.6.1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?> <?fileVersion 4.0.0?><cproject storage_type_id="org.eclipse.cdt.core.XmlProjectDescriptionStorage"> \t <storageModule moduleId="org.eclipse.cdt.core.settings"> \t \t <cconfiguration i...

Martin_S by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

LWIP HTTP Server. Packets retransmittion.

Hello, dear colleagues!I'm trying to build http server based on LWIP on Nucleo F429 board. An example from Cube repository works fine, also with my custom http data and paths, which I have included in example project. But, another CubeIDE generated p...

0693W000008xyvvQAA.png 0693W000008xyzdQAA.png