STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to disable error popup window.

Hello!I'm using STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1. This question is not specific to 1.6.1, the problem (or feature???) existed before.When debugging (build and debug, or press the green bug), if there are errors, the IDE asks me if I want to run (proceed with launc...

PG.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CUBEIDE DEBUG PROBLEM

HelloMy debugger is shutting down after downloading code into chip I can connect STLINK UTILITY and uploading code hex files properlySTMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0 Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.   S...

Proteus by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: cannot open jar file c:\Program::

Issue #1: I am using the latest Versions of CubeMX and CubeIce running Windows 10. I have been using the these for several months. In the Past I could double-click the .project file for a project and cubeide would launch and load the project. Now,...

DIngr.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging fails in CubeIDE

Thank you for helping.environment:Debugger: ST-LINK V3MINISTM32CubeIDE Ver1.6.1STM32CubeProgrammer Ver2.7.0Board: CustomI plugged the STM32CubeProgrammer into a custom board and tried connecting 10 times and it succeeded 10 times.The frequency at thi...

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trace tool for STM32IDE

Hello,I am using FreeRTOS for my prject using STM32F746 with STM32IDE. Is there a way I can use a trace tool? I have come across Segger System View, is it compatible with STM32IDE?Regards,Prudhvi Sagar

PSaga.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos