STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to make LwIP work with CMSIS_V2 in CubeIDE?

Hi,I have a Nucleo-F439ZI board and I am trying to make a simple application that echoes back a message on a UDP port.When I generate a project using LwIP raw API, I am able to make that happen with a callback function and a PCB.However, as soon as I...

GFeke.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F746G-DISCO, STM32CubeIDE

I want to write to FLASH and read. Why doesn't it record?HAL_FLASH_Unlock(); FLASH_Erase_Sector(FLASH_SECTOR_7, VOLTAGE_RANGE_3); HAL_FLASH_Program(FLASH_TYPEPROGRAM_WORD, FLASH_SECTOR_7, 300); HAL_FLASH_Lock(); set_time = *(__uint32_t*) FLASH_SECTOR...

Cannot install stm32cube_fw_f4_v1261.zip Error downloading files: (Target directory already exists). Multi year stm32cube bug is still not fixed. Updated previously documented workaround method for this particular firmware update. ARG!

This error message is false since the zip file downloads but errors during extraction.The folder inside stm32cube_fw_f4_v1261.zip is STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.0 which I had already manually installed.So I guessed and changed the subfolder name for v1261 ...