STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Problem with memcpy function in new IDE version

When I use memcpy like this: memcpy(&config, SavedConf, sizeof(config));whre config is an object and SavedConf is an array it turns out that nothing is copied.The problem is in version 1.9 of CubeIDE, when I compile it in 1.7 the array is copied norm...

DBrau.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to - bare bones startup for assembly only?

Hi All,I am new to CubeIDE, I've been playing around with it for a few days now, watching some stuff on YouTube, setting up a few modules in the CPU and making it do some basic things to get used to it all.But from here on I'd like to be able to work...

RMyer.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to add custom task tags in STM32CubeIDE?

I was wondering if one could define their own task tags (special comments like the default "FIXME" or "TODO") in the IDE? The IDE is Eclipse-based, but the preferences' window is not identical. So, the guides for Eclipse, like this one (https://stack...

VVakh.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos