STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! add arm library

hello everyoneI am a new researcher in the field and I need to develop a project with arm libraries to have some fft résultas I can find the library but i dont know how to make the project run, is there anyone who can help me?

JJuli.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to export/duplicate my project from F030R8 to G070RB

hey,I Have a big Project on stm32 F030R8, and i would like to export/duplicateto a new board I have(G070RB).I am using Stm32CubeIDE, is there any magic option that it can do it by its self?Or I have to copy and past by hand (please no!).thanks in adv...

YShko.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparing Nucleo-H743ZI2 and Nucleo-H745ZI-Q

I've written some code in STM32CubeIDE for the Nucleo-H743 which is simply toggling the board's LEDs and using the SPI channels to tx/rx with a few A/D converters. I've measured the loop's time to execute with a scope to be ~20us. I also have a Nucl...

CMcSh.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on STM32CubeIDE and remote debugging

Hello, I am looking for some guidelines on how to make remote debugging possible with STM32CubeIDE running on Win10x64 and my STM32F070RB board connected to a Linux host.Everything works fine when the device is connected locally, but there is an opti...

elagano by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! token pasting errors

I am trying to do token pasting to defined macros but it fails using this platform. main.h contains the definitions and the other file is my tokenpasting attempt getting errors but it works on netbeans

VNdir.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to see core utilization in stm32 cubeide?

I am using STM32L452RC for my project. I need to know the core utilization that is similar to how we see in the task manager. I need to know this, since I want to see the difference in the utilization with and without involving DMA. I need to verify ...

RAnan.3 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIde freezes if a lot of data is SWV traced

HiI trace (or I try) uint32 variable (counter increased by the HOST USB interrupt) to trace MSC class problems (BTW many bugs in HAL USB Host library). I receive about 2 million traces in about 80 seconds. The problem is that eclipse if freezing and ...

0693W00000Y6kI4QAJ.jpg
pj_stm by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to debug mbed cpp program and make values visible

Hello. I am currently debugging an mbed cpp program in cubeIDE and trying to visualize the contents of variables. I was able to import from mbed to cubeIDE on my own. When I place a breakpoint on the variable I want to know about, I get the result [N...

0693W00000Y6tYgQAJ.png
hsanr.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos