STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Good afternoon dear collegues! When I try to compile and upload my program through the CubeIDE I have the following problem: Error: Data mismatch found at address 0x080003C0 (byte = 0x1B instead of 0x1A) Error: Download verification failed

Every time the byte is different. I use Stm32F072CBT6 MCU and Stm32F030C8T6.I try to programm it with StLink board Now on my board the Boot Pin (Boot -- 10k -- GND) and NRST pin (NRST -- C -- GND) are connected only.Is this problem connected with Cub...

MMudr.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Framework Custom HID bug on STM32F072

I followed the ST tuto here :https://community.st.com/s/article/how-to-implement-a-usb-device-custom-hid-class-on-stm32-part2?t=1670342951456I first tried it on a STM32F072BDISCOVERY board, for which it is written. Using this, I could send data, rece...

MMyar.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Converting Project from Eclipse to STM32CubeIDE

I found a slightly old project, and I would like to compile it with STM32CubeIDE.It is to add HUB function in USB Host:https://github.com/mori-br/STM32F4HUBDoes anyone know how to adapt this project to compile in STM32CubeIDE?Or how to compile the or...

openocd with cmsis-dap adapter

I am in a point before on having my CMSIS-DAP openocd adapter working on CUBE IDE. But, I do not understand what I should add in order to have the CUBE's Debugger working.It seems that I need to RESET & HALT my Target in order to put it under Debugge...

JSILV.2 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! add arm library

hello everyoneI am a new researcher in the field and I need to develop a project with arm libraries to have some fft résultas I can find the library but i dont know how to make the project run, is there anyone who can help me?

JJuli.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to export/duplicate my project from F030R8 to G070RB

hey,I Have a big Project on stm32 F030R8, and i would like to export/duplicateto a new board I have(G070RB).I am using Stm32CubeIDE, is there any magic option that it can do it by its self?Or I have to copy and past by hand (please no!).thanks in adv...

YShko.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparing Nucleo-H743ZI2 and Nucleo-H745ZI-Q

I've written some code in STM32CubeIDE for the Nucleo-H743 which is simply toggling the board's LEDs and using the SPI channels to tx/rx with a few A/D converters. I've measured the loop's time to execute with a scope to be ~20us. I also have a Nucl...

CMcSh.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on STM32CubeIDE and remote debugging

Hello, I am looking for some guidelines on how to make remote debugging possible with STM32CubeIDE running on Win10x64 and my STM32F070RB board connected to a Linux host.Everything works fine when the device is connected locally, but there is an opti...

elagano by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos