STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE broke after update v1.11.0!

I just migrated to the latest v1.11 of STM32CubeIDE.I was able to update successfully to the latest version, but now my environment is broken!Issues I see now: Build an stack analyzer gives the following output:Could not create the view: com.st.stm32...

F F by Associate II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SPI_Transmit() API

I observed the data on both MOSI and MISO on logic analyzer, even when I use only one of the HAL_SPI_Transmit() or HAL_SPI_Receive(), why?

RS009 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer Cascade with STM32F411. Bug of F411 MCU?

Hi, there!Please help me !!!​I am testing Timer cascading with F411 Back pill on STM32CubeIDE.​TIM2 [Master] ---> TIM5 (or TIM9) [Slave]​There is no description on Periphral Interconnect Matrix feature in the STM32F4 manual (RM390), but I found the...

KAJIK.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I get a firmware for STEVAL-DPSLLCK1?

Hi, I am seung-woo.I bought two STEVAL-DPSLLCK1. How can I get a firmware for STEVAL-DPSLLCK1?In, STSW-DPSLLCK1 - STM32F334 full bridge LLC firmware package for STEVAL-DPSLLCK1 - STMicroelectronicsI was download "en.stsw-dpsllck1.zip". However, in th...

Sbaek.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear Pinouts Function in STM32CubeID

Hello, I am new and I am starting to program the STM32 with the help of the Nucleo 144 board and STM32CubeID.If I do a Clear Pinouts from the IDE, all the micro pins turn gray. I understand that they lose their configuration, including the TCK and TM...

Jgarc.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos