STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Zephyr SPI Codes Translation for The STMCubeIDE

Hello, I am working on the SPI interfacing with STM32F4 microcontroller. I found an application which was written Zephyr. My aim is translating that code in to STM32CubeIDE format. Could you help me on this?Here is the code, static u16_t tx_buffer[1]...

AE104 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Could not find the path to "ST-Link_gdbserver"".

Hi, I am running the vscode extension on ubuntu 22.04, and am getting the following error when trying to start a debugging session: "Could not find the path to "ST-Link_gdbserver". Ensure STM32CubeIDE is installed.". I have tried reinstalling the lat...

JRobb.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE issue initializing Debugging

I have been having this issue reoccuring and has only started in the past month. I have upgrade and downgraded versions (currently back at 1.12.0) with hopes to fix it and while it goes away for a bit and I am able to work with the live debugging for...

RMack.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0B1 bootloader problem on USART3

After running the first production boards we discovers that the software update doesn't always work. There is main MPU that updates the ST MCU with internal bootloader using USART3. With some boards the update doesn't work.option bits are set use boo...

MVanb.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos