STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32_I2C_BMP_280

Hello Everyone, I am trying to interface BMP280 sensor using I2C with STM32F401 Discovery Board. My code gets compiled without any error and i have declared two global variable, Temperature and Pressure . when i debug using ST Link GDB sever I cannot...

APand.7 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.12.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.12.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch.What is new in 1.12.0?* Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.8.0 – Added the support for the STM32H5 series microcontrollers – Added the suppor...

Is it possible to add Doxygen to stm32cubeIDE

Hello everyone,I am working on a project using the STM32F407 µC in the process of developing my code and documenting it I wanted to integrate Doxygen inside the IDE and I'm not sure if it's possible if yes I would appreciate it if anyone can show me ...

MBHIR.12 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeIDE cannot find header files after import

This is an issue i currently have with two differents project. After importing an error free project, the IDE have issue linking included files.When building i have "fatal error: FLASH_G0.h: No such file or directory" on the #include "foo.h" line, a...

rcard by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

HardFault_Handler"Debug in STM32CubeIDE

I am currently working on a project using the STM32F407G-DISC1 development board and STM32CubeIDE. The goal is to analyze the data and print the respiratory rate after continuously collecting ADC data for 10 seconds. However, I encountered some prob...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bidi8QAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bidh1QAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bidiDQAQ.png
名孫.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-H723ZG LwIP HardFault_Handler problem

I am using a NUCLEO-H723ZG board. To enable lwip, I need to enable CPU DCache. With the default settings, and further compilation and launch in STMCubeIde (latest version 1.12), the program always crashes with the error HardFault_Handler. All the sam...

MGaif.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I duplicate a project in STM32CubeIDE?

I have a project in a workspace in STM32CubeIDE, generated with STM32CubeMX. I would like to duplicate the entire project, including the .ioc information, to use as the starting point for a new project. How can I do this? I am amazed that this top...

msch by Associate III
  • 25 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! how to make keep ram value after software reset?

So i use to stm32cubeide & stm32h743zi. I want to create a variable that the system does not initailize even if the after software reset. just like __no_init in IAR.i follow this method. but i can't.https://atadiat.com/en/e-how-to-preserve-a-variable...

ikassma by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos