STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Strange behavior of IDE (modifies my code)

Hello!I have a weird problem with IDE.I have defined a structure which aims at initializing a menu item.This structure contains a few items including an opcode to be sent to an FPGA.The name of the structure is panel_config_item.Then I have declared ...

PG.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with the nRST pin in a STM32F100CBT6

Posted on January 19, 2012 at 20:58We have a problem with the nRST pin of a STM32F100CBT6 microcontroller. We have been working on the problem for several days and we don�t find out what is exactly the cause of this problem. The problem lies in the ...

jvadillo by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE updated to 1.12.1 and bunch of errors generated

I recently updated CubeIDE from 1.12.0 to 1.12.1 and it requires regenerating code from CubeMX 6.8.1After generating the code I see bunch of errors like below.I tried clean and build the project but no success. Is this known bug for 1.12.1? c:\st\stm...

KYou.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simultaneous reading of sensors

Hi,is it possible to acquire data from multiple sensors at the same time? Let me explain better, I have to acquire HR data from a PPG MAX30102 and the time between querying and receiving the data is about 2.5 ms, after which I should interrogate two ...

ECiot.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos